500 Days of Kristin, Day 145: What Jay Cutler Wants for Father's Day
If you haven’t sent the dad in your life a gift for Father’s Day yet, it is basically too late—sorry. However, if you find a hole in the space-time continuum and decide to use it to go back in time to three days ago when you should have bought him a present, here are some shopping suggestions from Jay Cutler, husband of Kristin Cavallari.
In a post on the Official Kristin Cavallari App for iPhone and Android titled, “Jay’s Father’s Day Gift Guide,” Kristin writes:
I had [Jay] put together a gift guide for the app, but secretly it was to see what gifts he had been eyeing. He covered everyone in his list so hopefully this helps you out with your own man. I’m glad I had him do this because now I can get him exactly what he wants!
Here is this list that Jay—allegedly—provided to Kristin to put on her app. Neither Kristin nor Jay added links to where you can find any of these items, so if you want to buy one, you’re on your own. This list has been copied verbatim (though photos have been removed). Kristin and Jay can argue about who was responsible for the capitalization and grammar errors.
- “For the traveler: Hardgraft Refresh Dopp Kit”
- “For the gamer: Pre Order Your Copy Of The #StarWars Battlefront Game”
- “For the outdoorsman: Civilware Striker Folding Knife”
- “For the metro guy or the guy that just loves his hair: Shu Uemura Art of Hair Shape Paste”
- “For the beer drinker: Corkcicle 3001S Arctican Stainless Steel Can Cooler”
- “For the techy guy: IPHONE SuperFly Cables”
- “For the guy that loves to grill: Big Green Egg”
Is your father figure a “gamer” or “the guy that just loves his hair”? That’s on you to decide.
This has been 500 Days of Kristin.
[Photo via Getty]