Seth Rogen is taking a cue from the Lindsay Lohan School of Self Promotion and naming names. But instead of listing his questionable sexual conquests, he's revealing the identities of his famous weed-smoking companions.
On Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night, host Andy Cohen ambushed Rogen with the segment "Spill the Herbal Tea." While most of his answers are expected, Rogen manages to shock with at least one non-smoker reveal:
So who's guilty?
- James Franco: "This is really depressing for me to say…I've never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn't smoke weed. That's why he's such a good actor! It's really sad, actually."
- Dave Franco: "I don't know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years."
- Paul Rudd: "Oh yeah, lots of times."
- Sarah Silverman: "Yes, many times."
- Snoop Dogg: "Yeah, actually I have."
- Barbara Streisand: "No, but we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers though. That's the craziest shit ever!"
- Jonah Hill: "Yeah."
- Willie Nelson: "No, but he's here in town, I think."
After shocking the world with the revelation that Franco does not smoke weed, Rogen then moved on to more important topics and addressed his recent tweet calling Justin Bieber a "piece of shit." "In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s—t," he told Cohen. "He's obnoxious, he's ungrateful, he's insincere. He puts people's lives in danger."
[Image via Getty]