What if I asked you: Do you think Kelly Clarkson is the kind of woman who would schedule sex with her husband, talent manager Brandon Blackstock? What would you say: Yes or no?
First, make your decision.
The choices are either, "Yes, I think Kelly Clarkson is the kind of woman who would schedule sex with her husband."
"No, I don't think Kelly Clarkson is the kind of woman who would schedule sex with her husband."
- She is an American singer and songwriter.
- She has sold over 25 million albums worldwide.
- Her mother is a descendant of Republican state senator Isaiah Rose.
- Growing up she would go to church on Sunday and Wednesday.
- She wanted to be a marine biologist before she wanted to be a singer songwriter, but changed her mind after seeing Jaws.
- She appeared as an extra in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and Dharma & Greg.
- She worked at a movie theater.
- In 2001, she traveled to Los Angeles.
- Kelly Clarkson is a soprano.
- She likes Radiohead.
- She claims she has never lip-synched.
- Kelly wouldn't call herself a "hardcore feminist."
- Ms. Clarkson is currently an ambassador of "March of Dimes."
- Some stuff about a ring that belonged to Jane Austen.
- She has a line of greeting cards.
"I always swore ours would not be a relationship where we have to schedule sex. That is never going to happen."
So there you go.