Before meeting Leonardo DiCaprio, actor and founding member of the Pussy Posse, at a club in New York City on Tuesday night, VIVA GLAM Rihanna™ model, Rihanna, received a romantic surprise—but from whom?
According to ET, Rihanna(’s assistant) was surprised with a Thomas the Tank Engine balloon, a heart-shaped balloon with “I love you” on it (not pictured, but similar), and a bouquet of roses. Let’s go over it again:
- A Thomas the Tank Engine balloon
- A heart-shaped balloon with “I love you” on it
- A bouquet of roses
They say life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. Surely Rihanna(’s assistant) will count this among those moments. But who, exactly, did the taking?
There are a few options:
- Leonardo DiCaprio: Rihanna has been romantically linked with Leonardo DiCaprio in the past, and she was going out with him that night. Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio loves Rihanna a balloon’s worth. Maybe he also loves Thomas the Tank Engine, or purchased that balloon by mistake. Maybe he was making a reference to this.
- Lewis Hamilton: OK! seems to think it was Lewis Hamilton, Formula One driver, who sent Rihanna the balloons. They have partied together recently. Would Lewis Hamilton send a Thomas the Tank Engine balloon to Rihanna, and also a heart balloon that said “I love you”? Right before she was about to go out with Leonardo DiCaprio? Damn. Seems desperate, Lewis Hamilton. No offense.
- Someone Else: Maybe neither of these guys—maybe someone else.
So, who gave her the heart balloon? We have no answers here, only questions. Whisper your guess into your own heart balloon, if you must.