Everybody hates Ryan Seacrest; Breaking Bad's alternate storylines will paralyze you with fear; Nikki Finke still hates The Wrap; but Mark Gordon hates ICM more.
- What do cold, damp football fans hate more than a 33 minute lightning delay? Ryan Seacrest, apparently. The highlighted host was mercilessly booed during last night's NFL season opener pregame show. [Deadline]
- “Go fuck yourself and your inaccurate website.” - badass bitch Nikki Finke to TheWrap writer Sara Morrison, when asked for comments on her negotiations with Jay Penske. [TheWrap]
- Breaking Bad set a Guinness World Record as the highest-rated TV series of all time. It's only a matter of time before the price of Sudafed has soared through the roof. [THR]
- One scene that didn't help Breaking Bad set a world record? An unnamed drug kingpin telling someone to pick a number. And then slamming a chisel into that vertebrae. [EW] (that's the website AND how I feel about this scene)
- Things are quickly going from bad to worse for ICM. Their only solid remaining departments, TV and Motion Picture Lit, just lost mega-producer client Mark Gordon, the man behind Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and Ray Donovan, because some agent sent a script to all their crappy producers at the same time Mark got it. [Deadline]
Breakdowns is a daily roundup of all the news that wasn't interesting enough to deserve two paragraphs.