Kristin Cavallari claims to know a lot: she promises her debut book (due out in 384 days) will cover fashion, beauty, “mommy and wife stuff,” health, fitness, and “really just everything” in her life. Will it include facts about her adopted city of Chicago—The Big Onion—Kristin’s Kind of Town—as well? Perhaps, because she also knows that.
Kristin and her husband, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, recently curated a list of Gilt City deals that you might like to purchase if you live in the Windy City or plan to visit it soon. The spoils include:
- Dinner and champagne for two at RM Champagne Salon ($59)
- 50 percent off 10 Pure Barre classes at Pure Barre River North ($99)
- Up to 50 percent off high-speed driving in a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi and more at Xtreme Xperience Supercar Racetrack Drive ($129-209)
- Five-course tasting menu with cocktails at Roka Akor ($110)
- 50 percent off cocktails and share plates at Rebar at Trump ($50)
- Appetizers and cocktails for two at The Dawson ($45)
- 50 percent off stylish children’s goods at Twinkle Twinkle Little One ($25-50)
- 50 percent off cuffs, necklaces, bangles, rings, and more at Emerald Duv ($20-40)
The entire Cavallari-Cutler Xtreme Chicago Xperience will set you back, at minimum, $537. A small note: Emerald Duv—Kristin’s jewelry company—is only sold online, but it’s one of the things everybody loves about Chicago.
Kristin announced the special on Instagram, exclaiming, “Jay and I did our picks for Gilt City Chicago and I’m so excited because @emeraldduvjewelry is on it!! A portion of the proceeds benefit the Jay Cutler Foundation #EmeraldDuv #Gilt”
There are so many reasons to be excited.
[Photo via Getty]